Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Memories........Life has been quick!!

I still hold memories of myself being a small little girl running around with my dada for ice creams!!I am a person who rarely forgets any happenings of life...........especially my own...........but I forget only one out of all........."My textbooks!!"

I would consider myself the luckiest in life for having the most beautiful people around me and still consider unlucky for the same reason.........And I would like to dedicate this blog to all those wonderful people who have been with me and made me what I am today!!

Thank You all!!

I have loved my childhood for all the terror(a pleasant one!!) I have been to my teachers and friends at school........may be 10 different schools(this is only because my dad was in a transferable job and not because I was a terror) and the number of teachers and friends. It was amazing for all that my mom narrates to me of my childhood and all that I personally remember. Growing up!! My dear ones say I still have not......

My life has been an open book to all but to read between the lines is not every body's cup of tea.........Well what is for all to read in the book will be read the rest is always the unexpected to all.........

I am curious about everything on earth..........at times about myself too.........

Extremes........what extremes of life I swing upto or to what extremes life takes me upto I will try and put into this blog..........

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. You ought to be curious about yourself, try to find out why you go to sleep every time you listen to lectures ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dummi even in sleep the brain works......so I was concentrating!! ;)

    ReplyDelete